Small Business Administration (SBA): Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Borrowers can apply for the PPP by downloading the First Draw PPP loan application or Second Draw PPP loan application and working with a participating PPP lender through the SBA Lender Match tool
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508 (Revised 1/19/21)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508EZ (Revised 1/19/21)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508S (Revised 1/19/21)
- Borrower’s Disclosure of Certain Controlling Interests (Released 1/19/2021)
Small Business Administration (SBA): SBA and Treasury Announce PPP Re-Opening; Issue New Guidance - (01/08/21)
SBA Interim Final Rules related to the Paycheck Protection Program:
- Letter from the Administrator: SBA Guidance on Accessing Capital for Minority, Under-served, Veteran and Women-Owned Business Concerns (01/06/2021)
REMINDER: All official communications from the SBA will come from a SBA.gov e-mail address. When in doubt, ask before responding. We are happy to forward the communication to our SBA contacts for authenticity verification.
- SBA: Office of Inspector General Hotline - Report fraud, waste, abuse, mismanagement, or misconduct involving SBA programs or employees
We will be adding to the list above as the situation develops, so check back for updates periodically.
We are a strong community, we can get through this together!